Instant Messaging within Visual Studio. This extension aims at bringing a sophisticated XMPP world direct into your development environment.
- Communicate with your jabber, facebook, gmail etc. colleagues from Visual Studio.
- Transfer formatted code.* Copy-paste the piece of code into the chat dialog and that's it.
- Send environment information such as callstack, debug output.
- Supported IM functions: multiple connections, conversation history, contact management, room interactions etc...
- Straightforward notifications about new messages right through visual studio status bar.
- No pesky emoticons and sounds.
(*it's possible to transfer formatted code only between vstalk clients.)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me (email: ivannovitskii[at]gmail[dot]com).